Asian Black Rice Noodle Recipe
Black Rice Noodles Stir fry with Crab Meat in Wok Sauce
Crab meat stir fry with zucchini, Enoki mushrooms, red bell peppers, and onions over gluten free black rice noodles in a classic Wok Sauce.
Ingredients: Family Serving
1 C. Classic Wok Sauce (Starport 250)
1 Pack Black Rice Noodles* (8.8 oz)
½ medium Onions, ½” pieces (3 oz.)
1 medium Zucchini, bias cut ⅛” thick (4 oz.)
½ each Red bell pepper, ½” pieces
2 oz. Enoki mushrooms
8 oz. Imitation crab-meat or fresh crab-meat
2 tsp. Garlic Ginger Infusion (See Recipe).
2 tsp. Corn oil
*One pack dried Black Rice Noodles when cooked, yields 1.1 pounds. Contact us for more info.
- Bring water to a rapid boil in a 4 quart pot. Add black rice noodles, stir occasionally to loosen noodles and boil for 8 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water. Pour 1 tsp. of oil in noodles and toss to prevent clumping. Set aside.
- Heat a pan (or wok) on high heat, when hot, add oil, onions, and garlic ginger infusion. Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add red bell peppers and zucchini, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add in Classic Wok Sauce then black rice noodles, gently toss and mix.
- Add imitation crab-meat and Enoki mushrooms, sauté until steaming hot. Remove and serve.
Back to Asian and Fusion Recipes or
Back to Gluten Free Asian and Fusion Recipes