Gluten Free Fusion Creole Shrimp Recipe
Sauté Shrimp in Gluten Free Creole Mango Sauce
Spicy creole shrimp with mango, bell peppers and celery in gluten free Creole Mango Sauce and coconut milk.
Ingredients: Serves 3
1 lb. Shrimp, shelled (51/60 count)
¼ C. cornstarch (optional)
1½ C. Spicy Mango Creole Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 121)
½ C. Coconut milk
7 oz. Mango, ¼” cubes (about 1 mango)
4 oz. Red Bell Pepper, ¼” square
3 oz. Green Bell Pepper, ¼” square
2 oz. Celery, ¼” square
2 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Shell and rinse shrimp, drain and pat dry.
- Dust shrimp with ¼ C. cornstarch (optional).
- Deep fry or pan fry shrimp until golden brown drain off oil and set aside. (Shrimp may be sauté in sauté pan or wok).
- Oil blanch bell peppers in fryer at 350F and celery about 10 seconds and set aside. May also be sauté in pan.
- Heat a wok or skillet on medium high heat; add shrimp, bell peppers and celery and let brown about 15 seconds.
- Add in Spicy Mango Sauce and coconut milk and mango.
- Stir gently until steaming hot, remove and garnish with parsley.
Back to Asian and Fusion Recipes or
Back to Gluten Free Asian and Fusion Recipes