Jamaican Jerk Gluten Free Recipe
Roasted Pulled Pork with Gluten Free Jamaican Jerk Sauce
Easy pulled Jerk pork recipe, sauce pork with Jamaican Jerk Sauce and slowly cook for 3-4 hours.
Ingredients: Foodservice Portion
4-5 lbs. Pork shoulder or butt, bone-in
2½ C. Jamaican Jerk Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 125)
1 bunch Cilantro or parsley for garnish
- Place pork in an oven bag; add in 2 C. of Jamaican Jerk Sauce. Save ½ C. sauce for drizzle.
- Place pork with fat side up in oven bag, tie and place bag on a rack in a baking pan. Make a few ½” vent slits in the bag.
- Preheat oven to 325°F and roast pork for 3-4 hours, about 45 minutes per pound.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool about 45 minutes.
- Carefully lift out the bag and place in a deep pan. Open bag and drain and save the juices.
- Remove pork from the bag and place in another pan.
- Skim and discard the fat from the juice, then mix juice with ½ C. Jamaican Jerk Sauce for a delicious drizzle sauce.
- Shred pork with fingers or forks, removing fat and bones.
- Drizzle on sauce/juice and it is ready to eat!
- Optional: spread a layer of pulled pork on a sheet pan, drizzle on extra sauce/juice and put under the broiler to caramelize the sauce.
Suggested uses for Jamaican Jerk Pulled Pork:
Pulled Pork Sliders, Quesadillas, Nachos, Burritos, Tacos, Omelets, Noodle Bowl topping, in Fried Rice and on salads.
Back to Asian and Fusion Recipes Or
Back to Gluten Free Asian and Fusion Recipes