Bacon and Potatoes fusion Recipe
Delicious Asian Fusion Breakfast Treat
Bacon and Potatoes with Garlic Sesame Sauce Recipe
An Asian fusion breakfast treat of bacon, potatoes and onions coated with an aromatic garlic sesame sauce
¼ C. Garlic Sesame Sauce (Starport 209)
1.5 lb. Potatoes, about 4, peeled, cubed
2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
1.5 lb. Bacon, ½” pieces
1/2 ea. Onion, medium sliced
1/4 C. Green onions, chopped
Other delicious Starport sauces for this recipe:
Classic Wok Sauce (Starport 250), and XOX Teriyaki (Starport 217)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F
2. Toss cubed potatoes with oil and place potatoes on rimmed sheet pan and roast in oven for 20 minutes.
3. Cook sliced bacon in a large skillet until crispy, remove and drain. Remove bacon drippings, leaving 1 tablespoon in pan.
4. Cook onions for 1 minute with bacon fat, then add in potatoes and bacon, and stir for 1 minute.
5. Add Garlic Sesame Sauce, stir gently and heat together until hot.
6. Garnish with green onions and serve.