Hawaiian Chicken Salad Recipe
Hawaiian chicken salad with salad greens and Mandarin oranges
Hawaiian Chicken Salad with Mandarin oranges Recipe
A light salad with chicken, salad greens, red onions and Mandarin oranges tossed with Garlic Sesame Dressing and topped with crunchy chow mein noodles.
3 oz. Chicken Salad Dressing (see below) (1/3 C.)
4 oz. Chicken, diced, cooked
2.5 oz. Mandarin oranges, canned, drained
.5 oz. Red onion, thinly sliced
3 oz. Mixed salad greens
.5 oz. Fried chow mein noodles or fried rice sticks
Chicken Salad Dressing:
5 C. Garlic Sesame Marinade (Starport 209)
2 C. Classic Hoisin Sauce (Starport128 Gluten Free)
1 C. Rice vinegar
Mix all sauces and vinegar well, refrigerate and use as needed.
1. Cut cooked chicken into ½” pieces.
2. Drain mandarin oranges and set aside.
3. Slice red and green onions.
4. Noodles: use ready-to-eat chow mein fried noodles or deep-fried rice sticks.
5. Toss chicken, salad greens, and mandarin oranges in a bowl with chicken salad dressing.
6. Arrange salad on a plate or bowl and garnish with chow mein noodles or fried rice sticks and sliced red onions.