Pan Asian Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe
Gluten Free Pan Asian Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe
Gluten Free Pan Asian coconut Curry Chicken Recipe
A Malaysian Pan Asian flavors of coconut curry, chicken, potatoes and zucchini in a coconut curry milk broth.
Ingredients: Serves 2
3/4 C. Coconut Curry Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 123)
12 oz. Chicken breast, chunks 1”
2 tsp. Marinade Seasoning (Gluten Free Starport 356)
2 ea. Zucchini, chunks 1”
2 ea. Potatoes, chunks 1”
½ C. Coconut milk
1 C. Water or gluten free broth or white wine
2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
½ C. Onions, quartered
1. Cut chicken, rub and marinate chicken with 1 Tbsp. oil and 2 tsp. Marinade Seasoning for an hour or more. May be substitute with cooked chicken meat.
2. Boil or microwave potatoes until softened.
3. Heat pot at high heat, add oil, onions and sauté 30 seconds then add chicken. Sear chicken about 1 minute, before stirring then sauté for another 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 C. gluten free chicken broth or white wine, or water and ½ C. coconut milk, then add cooked potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add zucchini and cook for another 2 minutes, then add Coconut Curry Sauce.
6. Garnish with lemon and cilantro