Coconut Curry seafood Soup Recipe
Gluten Free Pan Asian Coconut Curry Soup Recipe
Coconut Curry Seafood and Glass Noodle Soup Gluten Free
A Pan Asian flavors of coconut curry, shrimp, scallops and glass noodles in gluten free soup.
Ingredient: Family Serving
¼ C. Coconut Curry Sauce (Starport 123 Gluten Free)
2 C. Vegetarian broth gluten free
3 oz. Bay shrimp
3 oz. Scallops
3 med. Fresh Shitake mushrooms, sliced
2 oz. Bean threads, re-hydrated (made of mung bean and tapioca starch) or rice noodles
2 tsp. Green onions, chopped for garnish
1. Soak bean threads or rice noodles in warm water about 15 minutes, drain and set aside.
2. Noodles may be drained and covered with clean moistened towel and refrigerated for later use.
3. Slice mushrooms.
4. Rinse and drain shrimp and scallops and set aside.
5. Chop green onions and set aside.
6. Place 2 C. of gluten free broth in a deep pan and bring to a boil at medium heat.
7. Add in shrimp, scallops, mushrooms and bean threads in broth, and boil for 2 minutes until noodles are done.
8. Add in ¼ C. of Coconut Curry Sauce and bring to a boil.
9. Pour soup in a large bowl, and garnish with green onions.