Chinatown Hot wing Recipe
Hot and Spicy Wing Recipe
Chinatown Hot and Spicy Wing Recipe
A delightfull hot and spicy seasonesd crispy fried wing appetizer.
1 serving/6 wings
2 Tbsp. Hot and Spicy Seasoning (Gluten Free Starport 351)
¾ C. Crispy Seasoning Batter (Starport 354)
2 lbs. Chicken wings
2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
2 Tbsp. Green onions, chopped
1 stalk Green onions, bias cut for garnish
1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
1 ea. Red jalapeno, sliced thin
1. Cut and discard wing tips.
2. Coat chicken wings with Crispy Seasoning Batter evenly and set aside.
3. Just before frying, roll chicken wings in batter again to pick up as much as batter as possible.
4. Separate wings into 2 batches and deep fry each batch at 350 F. 6-7 minutes, turning frequently.
5. When each batch is done, let oil re-heat to 350°F and re-fry all wings 3-4 minutes until golden crispy and done, just before serving.
6. Remove wings and shake off excess oil and set aside.
7. Heat wok on medium heat; add oil then add chopped green onions, cilantro and jalapeño sauté 10 seconds. (Save some chopped green onion and cilantro for garnish.)
8. Add in wings and sprinkle on Hot and Spice Seasoning, toss well and remove.
9. Garnish with cilantro sprigs and bias cut green onions.