Korean Potato Recipe
Sweet and Spicy Korean Potatoes with Ground Pork Recipe
Korean Breakfast Potatoes with minced pork gluten free recipe
A delicious Korean breakfast of baby potatoes and ground pork in a sweet and spicy sauce.
Ingredients: Deli Serving Portion
¾ C. Spicy Red Hunan Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 212)
1 lb. Red baby potatoes, whole or half-cut
½ lb. Ground pork
½ Tbsp. Marinade Seasoning (Gluten Free Starport 356)
1 Tbsp. Water for marinate
3 Tbsp. Vegetable oil (1 Tbsp. for marinate)
3 oz. Red Bell Pepper, 1” cubes
3 oz. Onions, Chopped
1 tsp. Ginger, minced
1 tsp. Garlic Minced
2 Tbsp. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Cilantro, Chopped for garnish
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Gently scrub whole baby potatoes. (Optional, potatoes may be cut in half). Add to pot and cook uncovered for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain immediately and set aside.
3. Dissolve Marinade Seasoning with 1 Tbsp. water then add in 1 Tbsp. of oil and mix witrh ground pork and marinate about ½ hour or more.
4. In large skillet, wok or pot, cook ground pork for 4 minutes on medium high heat, breaking pork into small pieces.
5. Add garlic and ginger and continue cooking for 1 minute then add onions and red bell pepper. Onions and red bell peppers may be oil blanch in fryer for 20 seconds then add as a garnish.
6. Add cooked baby potatoes, Spicy Red Hunan Sauceand sugar, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Serve garnished with cilantro.