Shrimp in Lobster Sauce Recipe
Stir fried shrimp, ground pork in garlic sesame
and black bean sauce
Shrimp in Classic Lobster Style Black Bean Sauce Recipe
A delicious stir fry of shrimp, ground pork, red bell peppers and red jalapeno with an aromatic and rich garlic sesame sauce and fermented black bean paste.
Ingredients: Family Serving
1/2 C. Garlic Sesame Sauce (Starport 209)
2 T. Fermented black beans, dried
12 oz. Prawns, shelled deveined, butterflied (35 ct.)
3 oz. Ground pork, marinated see below
1 each Egg
3 oz. Red bell peppers, strips
1 T. Minced garlic
3 stalk Green onions, bias cut 2”
1 each Red jalapeno, thinly sliced
1 T. Corn or vegetable oil
¼ C. Very Dry Sherry
Note: This recipe contain no lobster, the sauce may be used for lobster and crab.
1. Marinate ground pork as shown below.
2. Rinse fermented black beans thoroughly to remove salt and pat dry, crush the beans slightly with a spoon.
3. Mix garlic, black beans and marinated ground pork, set aside.
4. Beat the egg and mix with Garlic Sesame Sauce, set aside.
5. Heat pan at medium high heat; add oil, then ground pork mix. Sauté until pork is done. (About one minute). Then add wine.
6. Add prawns, red bell peppers, and sauté until prawn change color.
7. Slowly stir in Garlic Sesame Sauce and egg mixture, and then add red jalapenos and green onions.
8. Mix well and serve.
Garnish with parsley or cilantro.
1. To marinate: For 10 lbs. sliced, ground or diced meat, dissolve 0.4 lb. (7/8 C.) Marinade Seasoning (Gluten Free Starport 356) with 1-1/4 C. water and 1 C. oil.
2. Mix well then add meat and marinate for 30 minutes or more. May be covered in a container and refrigerate overnight.