Pan Seared Ahi Tuna
Pan seared Ahi Tuna with Ponzu encrusted with sesame seeds
Pan Seared Sesame Encrusted Ahi Tuna with Ponzu Citrus Soy
Delicious and healthy Ahi Tuna coated with sesame seeds and pan seared with Ponzu Sauce.
Ingredients: Single Serving
3 Tbsp. Ponzu Citrus Soy (Starport 215)
6 oz. Ahi Tuna
2 Tbsp. Corn oil
2 Tbsp. Sesame seeds
1 stalk Green onions, bias cut 1” for garnish
1 slice Lemon for garnish
1. Brush oil and 1 Tbsp. Ponzu Citrus Soy on Ahi Tuna and set aside.
2. Coat Ahi Tuna with sesame seeds.
3. Heat a grill or pan on high heat, and grill Ahi Tuna about 3 minutes on each side and baste with Ponzu Citrus Soy while cooking.
4. Remove before the tuna is over cooked. Ahi should be served rare.
5. Drizzle remaining Ponzu Citrus Soy over Ahi Tuna.
6. Garnish with green onions and sliced lemon.