Vegetarian Fried Rice Recipe
Delicious Asian Vegetarian Fried Rice
Vegetarian Fried Rice with Garlic Sesame Sauce Recipe
A delicious healthy fried rice with mushrooms, peas and carrots coated with an aromatic garlic sesame sauce
Ingredients: for 2 serving
½ C. Garlic Sesame Sauce* (Starport 209)
4 C. Cooked Rice
1 C. Peas and carrot, frozen
1 C. Mushrooms, sliced
¼ C. Red onion, diced
2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
1. Rinse frozen peas and carrot in hot water, drained and set aside.
2. Heat pan at high heat then add oil, onions and mushrooms and sauté 30 seconds.
3. Add rice and gently un-clump rice with a spatula, stir-fry until popping hot.
4. Add in peas and carrots and Garlic Sesame Sauce, toss rice and mixed well, sauté until steaming hot.
5. Garnish with chopped green onions.