Black Rice Noodle with Crab Meat Recipe with wok sauce
Deliciouis and simple Black Rice Noodle with Crab Meat in
Wok Stir Fry Sauce recipe.
Black Rice Noodle with Crab Meat Recipe
Stir fried black rice noodles with crab meat, Enoki mushrooms, red bell peppers and zucchini in Classic Wok Sauce
1 C. Classic Wok Sauce* (Starport 250)
1 Pack Black Rice Noodles (8.8 oz. dry pack)
½ Medium Onions, ½” pieces (3 oz.)
1 Medium Zucchini, bias cut ⅛” thick (4 oz.)
½ Red bell pepper, ½” pieces
2 oz. Enoki mushrooms
8 oz. Imitation crabmeat or fresh crabmeat
2 tsp. Garlic, minced
2 tsp. Vegetable oil
1. Bring water to a rapid boil in a 4 quart pot. Add black rice noodles, stir occasionally to loosen noodles and boil for 8 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2. Pour 1 tsp. of oil in noodles and toss to prevent lumping. Set aside.
3. Heat a pan (or wok) on high heat, when hot, add oil, onions, and garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Add red bell peppers and zucchini, sauté for 1 minute.
5. Add in Classic Wok Sauce then black rice noodles, gently toss and mix.
6. Add imitation crabmeat and Enoki mushrooms, sauté until steaming hot. Remove and serve.