Chipotle BBQ sauce Ribs Recipe
Spicy slightly smoky chipotle BBQ ribs Gluten Free
Chipotle BBQ Ribs Gluten Free Fusion Recipe
An amazing party appetizer or small plate of spicy fusion chipotle BBQ ribs gluten free recipe
Serves 3 (4 ribs/serving)
5-6 lbs. Pork Spareribs or Baby Back Ribs (about 12 ribs)
2 ½ C. Chipotle BBQ Sauce (Gluten free Starport 125)
½ C. Marinade Seasoning (gluten free Starport 356)
½ C. Oil for marinate
½ C. Water for marinate
1. Dissolve ½ C. Marinade Seasoning with ½ C. water and thoroughly mix in ½ C. of oil then marinate ribs at least an hour or more. May be covered and frigate overnight or longer.
2. Remove any excess liquid from marinated ribs and place ribs on foil-lined roasting pan.
3. Brush ½ C. of Chipotle BBQ Sauce on ribs, place ribs meat side down and cover pan tightly with foil.
4. Preheat oven to 325°F and roast ribs for 3-1/2 hours, turning once per hour.
5. Cut ribs to individual pieces when cooled, cover and refrigerate if not used immediately.
6. Prior to serving, brush on more Chipotle BBQ Sauce on each rib then broil or grill until brown and caramelized.
7. Garnish and serve.