Coconut Curry sauce Meatball Recipe
Tropical Singapore Coconut Curry Meatball Recipe
Fusion Gluten Free
Gluten Free Fuision coconut Curry meatball Recipe
A party favorite fusion gluten free Coconut Curry Meatball Recipe.
Serves 6 (8-1 oz. meatballs/serving) 2 C. Coconut Curry Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 123)
3 lbs. Meatballs, all beef, gluten free, cooked frozen (.5 or 1 oz. each)
½ C. Coconut milk, optional
¾ C. Tomatoes, seeded, diced ¼”
¾ C. Green apples, cored, diced ¼”
¾ C. Parsley, minced for garnish
1. Thaw frozen meatballs in refrigerator overnight then brown meatballs in skillet at medium heat, or follow package instructions.
2. Dice tomatoes and apples, mince parsley and set aside.
3. Heat a large pot, add in Coconut Curry Sauce and coconut milk and heat until boil.
4. Add in meatballs and gently stir to mix with sauce. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add in diced tomatoes and apple, stir gently and keep warm.
6. Serve meatballs with sauce and garnish with minced parsley.