honey chipotle chicken skewer gluten free with Chiptole bbq sauce Recipe
An aromatic spicy chipotle sauce glazed chicken skewer with honey
Honey chipotle chicken skewer - Gluten Free Recipe
A deliciuos spicy ans honey sweetened chicken skewer with honey and aromatic gluten free chipotle sauce
Ingredients for 10 servings – 2 skewers per serving:
5 lbs. Chicken breast or thigh, skinless boneless 1”x1”x1/2” , marinated see below .
2 lb. Marinade Seasoning (Gluten Free Starport 356)
1.5 C. Chipotle BBQ Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 321)
½ C. Honey
¼ C. Water for marinate
½ C. Corn oil for marinate
1. Mix Chipotle BBQ Sauce and honey cover and set aside.
2. Dissolve Marinade Seasoning with ¼ C. of water then add ½ C. of oil, mix well, add sliced meat and marinate for an hour or more. May be covered and refrigerate overnight.
3. Skewer about 4 oz. of marinated chicken per skewer.
4. Place skewers on a non-stick roasting pan or on non-stick foil, cover with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes at 300F, until internal temperature reaches 170°F. Remove and let cool. Cover and refrigerate.
5. When ordered, brush on Chipotle BBQ Sauce and honey mix and brown skewers either on a griddle or on a grill. 6. Remove skewers when sauce caramelized then drizzle on a tablespoon of Chipotle honey sauce before serving. .