Jamaican Jerk sauce Grilled Salmon with Asian Pasta Recipe
Jerk sauced salmon with garlic sesame Asian flavor pasta
Jamaican Jerk Grilled Salmon with Pasta Recipe
¼ C. Jamaican Jerk Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 125)
¼ C. Garlic Sesame Sauce (Starport 209) (for pasta)
1.5 lbs. Filet of Salmon, skin-on
3 Tbsp. Corn oil
3 C. Pasta cooked (Your choice)
½ C. Sliced red onions (for pasta)
½ C. Shredded carrots (for pasta)
¼ C. Minced parsley or cilantro (for pasta)
1. Marinate salmon with 2 Tbsp. of Jamaican Jerk Sauce and 1 Tbsp. of oil about 15 minutes. (Save remaining sauce and oil for later)
2. Cook pasta according to manufacturer’s instruction.
3. Cut vegetables and set aside.
4. Heat a pan on high heat; add 1 Tbsp. oil, then onions and sauté about 30 seconds.
5. Add in cooked pasta then Garlic Sesame Sauce, shredded carrots and parsley, toss well. Remove and keep warm.
6. Heat a grill, when hot, place salmon with skin side down on grill about 5 minutes, and baste salmon with leftover marinade.
7. Turnover salmon and grill another 3-5 minutes until desired doneness.
8. Remove and place skin side on plate then drizzle on remaining 2 Tbsp. fresh Jamaican Jerk Sauce on each serving.
9. Divide portions and add on pasta. 10. Garnish with sliced lemon.