Creole Mango Shrimp with creole mango sauce
Vegan fusion Quinoa Salad with Creole mango dressing
Creole Mango Shrimp Fusion Recipe
Crispy fried shrimp tossed with mango in a spicy Creole mango sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 4
1 lb. Shrimp, shelled (51/60 count)
¼ C. Crispy Seasoning Batter (Starport 354)
1½ C. Spicy Mango Creole Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 121)
½ C. Coconut milk
7 oz. Mango, ¼” cubes (about 1 mango)
4 oz. Red Bell Pepper, ¼” square
3 oz. Green Bell Pepper, ¼” square
2 oz. Celery, ¼” square
2 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped for garnish
1. Shell and rinse shrimp, drain and pat dry.
2. Dust shrimp with ¼ C. Crispy Seasoning Batter.
3. Deep fry shrimp until golden brown drain off oil and set aside.
4. Oil blanch bell peppers and celery in deep fryer about 10 seconds, remove, drain and set aside.
5. Heat a wok or skillet on medium high heat; add bell peppers, celery, and let sear about 15 seconds.
6. Add in Spicy Mango Creole Sauce, coconut milk and mango, stir gently until steaming hot then toss in fried shrimp, remove quickly, and garnish with parsley.