Thai Peanut Noodle Salad Recipe with kung pao and sweet & sour sauce
Pan Asian Recipe of Thai Peanut Flavored Noodle Salad
Pan Asian Spicy Thai Peanut Noodle Salad Recipe
Ingredients: Foodservice Serving
1 lb. Cooked pasta, any type
2 Tbsp. Roasted sesame oil
¼ C. Kung Pao Sauce (Starport 345 Gluten free)
¼ C. Hawaiian Sweet and Sour (Starport215 Gluten free)
¼ C. Peanut butter, smooth
½ ea. Cucumbers, seeded, thinly sliced
3 stalks Green onions, sliced, round
1 C. Carrots, shredded
2 Tbsp. Fish sauce (optional)
2 Tbsp. Seasoned rice vinegar
2 Tbsp. Roasted peanuts chopped (optional)
Cilantro for garnish
Note: Starport Foods no longer produces Thai Peanut Sauce because of our nut free production facility. The mix of Kung Pao Sauce, Sweet and Sour Sauce, creamy peanut butter and fish sauce makes a delicious substitute.
1. Cook pasta per manufacturer instructions, rinsed, drained add 2 Tbsp. roasted sesame seed oil mix well and refrigerate about 20 minutes until chilled.
2. Slice green onions, cucumbers, red onions and shred carrots.
3. Mix Kung Pao Sauce, Hawaiian Sweet and Sour Sauce, peanut butter, fish sauce and seasoned rice vinegar, stir well and set aside.
4. When noodles are chilled, toss in vegetables and mix well.
5. Add sauce dressing to salad and adjust to taste.
6. Garnish with green onions, roasted chopped peanuts and cilantro.