Roasted wing Recipe with orange sauce
Spicy Orange Sauce Roasted Wing Recipe
Roasted Wings with Gluten Free Spicy Orange Sauce Recipe
A delicious roasted spicy orange wing appetizer as an alternative to fried wings.
1 serving/6 wings
2 lbs. Chicken wings
¾ C. Spicy Orange Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 125)
1. Cut wings into 3 parts and discard wing tips.
2. Marinate wings with ½ C. Spicy Orange Sauce for at least 30 minutes.
3. Pre-heat oven to 450°F and spread wings evenly on a roasting pan.
4. Roast wings for 25 minutes then flip wings over and roast an additional 25 minutes.
5. Remove and place on serving platter and drizzle remaining ¼ C. Spicy Orange Sauceover wings.