Creole Mango Scallops
Pan-fried scallops with spicy mango creole sauce
Creole Mango Scallop Fusion Recipe with creole mango sauce
Tender and succulent bay scallop battered and pan-fried then drizzled with spicy Creole mango sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 4
1 lb. Bay scallops
½ C. Crispy Seasoning Batter (Starport 354)
½ C. Spicy Mango Creole Sauce (Gluten Free Starport 121)
1 ea. Egg, beaten
1 Tbsp. Cilantro, minced
2 Tbsp. Corn oil
1. Rinse bay scallops and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Place scallops in a large bowl and add in beaten egg, mix to coat scallops.
3. Mix Crispy Seasoning Batter with minced cilantro.
4. Roll scallops with Crispy Seasoning Batter and coat evenly. Pick up as much batter as possible.
5. Heat a skillet on medium high heat, add oil and place scallops in hot skillet in a single layer. Do not crowd the pan. Cook in batches if necessary.
6. Turn scallops every 2 minutes to sear all sides, cook 5-6 minutes and remove.
7. Drizzle scallops Mango Creole Sauce and garnish with diced colored peppers, green onions and lemon wedges.