Beef and Broccoli Recipe with sweet and thick soy sauce
Stir Fry Beef and Broccoli with XOX sweet teriyaki sauce
Beef and Broccoli with XOX Sweet Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
Favorite Chinese Stir Fry Tender Slices of Beef and Broccoli with XOX Sweet Teriyaki sauce
Ingredients: Serves 4
12 oz. Sirloin Steak, sliced ¼”x1”x2”
½ C. XOX Sweet Teriyaki Sauce (Starport 217)
¾ lb. Broccoli, floret’s
2 cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
1. Boil water in a 4 quart pot; blanch half of the broccoli, bring water back to a boil for 30 seconds. Remove broccoli with a slotted spoon, put into a colander, drain and set aside.
2. When the water returns to a boil, blanch the remaining broccoli for 30 seconds, remove, drain and set aside.
3. Heat wok on high heat. When hot, add oil, then beef. Spread out beef evenly, without stirring, sear for 2 minutes.
4. Add garlic, turn beef and sear for another 2 minutes.
5. Add XOX Sweet Teriyaki Sauce and broccoli and sauté until steaming hot.
6. Remove and serve over hot steaming rice.